News ~ Our first litter of Black Goldendoodles.
June 29, 2013 ~ The first litter of Jackie and Jude has arrived! Six beautiful all-black Goldendoodles. We're sorry but we currently have no puppies available.
Mom is a Parti-Poodle and Dad is an English style of Golden Retriever, both CKC registered.
I'm a Goldendoodle!
I'm a Goldendoodle too!
News ~ Jersey's first litter!
July 17, 2013 ~ Jersey gave birth to her first litter this afternoon. A healthy litter of eight puppies with 4 blond (2 male, 2 female) and 4 black (2 male, 2 female). Mother and puppies are doing great!
Good job Jersey girl!
Why you should choose a Doodles Canada puppy.... We offer you:
- Very people-focused dogs as they are hand raised in our farm home.
- Over 10 years experience breeding dogs
- You pick out your own puppy ( we select by a fair process of first deposit received gets first pick, 2nd deposit gets second pick etc...)
- F1 purebred parentage
- Quality, handsome and gorgeous parents who live on a farm and are part of our family
- Fed with quality organic puppy food
- 24/7 puppy cam for families that have paid deposits - log on any time to see your puppy.
- Facebook page of our owners and fans -- check it out (link from our homepage on our website or https://www.facebook.com/groups/116599028356549/)
- Veterinarian health examination, 1st shots, multiple de-wormings and health guarantee
- Obstetrical ultrasounds during pregnancy, and ultrasound standby during delivery
- References….. we have many, many happy families who would be pleased to talk to you one on one - or even have you visit them to see their wonderful Doodle from us
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Before & After photos - by popular request....
Below are some photos of our pups showing what they looked like when they were tiny and what they looked like when they got larger....Enjoy.
Finnegan (above) is from Jazz and Joes' second litter. He was the lightest and largest of the two males from that litter. He is owned and loved by a young couple in Ottawa.
Above: Porscha, a gorgeous red female from Jazz and Joe's 2nd litter. She is litter mate of Finnegan (above), so you can appreciate the variety of coat colour we get even within one litter. Owned and loved by Diana, Kingston.
Above, Maple; the only female pup from Jill and Joe's first litter. Owned and loved by Jess and Bob, Brantford.
Rusty, male from Jazz and Joe's 1st litter. Owned and loved by a family in Hamilton.
Above, Ollie and Riley, two males were adopted by related families. So the brothers, get to see each other all of the time. They were from Jill and Joes 2nd litter.
Lucy is owned and loved by two little girls and their mom and dad in Ottawa. She is from Jazz and Joe's first litter.
Charlie is lovely dark male from Jill and Joe's 2nd litter. He has a wonderful little boy as his friend and also gets to visit his brother for play dates in Ottawa.
Shaggy lives in Trenton with his family. He is a boy from Jazz and Joe's first litter. He is a very friendly dog, who loves his pet cat.
Napanee is the home to GIbby and his family, who love him very much. Gibby is a Jazz and Joe son.